Bartlett Tree Experts helps customers maintain healthy trees and shrubs through services including pruning, fertilization, soil analysis, pest and disease management, cabling and bracing, tree lightning protection systems, and tree/stump removal.
With an experienced staff of arborists as well as a unique scientific research facility, Bartlett offers unparalleled expertise, innovation, and service in the arboricultural industry.
Founded in 1907 by Francis A. Bartlett, the company is now under its third generation of family management. Its corporate headquarters is located in Stamford, Connecticut. Highlights
- Nearly 100 local offices serving 26 U.S. states, Canada, Great Britain, and Ireland.
- A commitment to treating trees and nurturing them back to good health - to achieve a balance of nature, science and environmental responsibility.
- A varied customer base including residential homeowners as well as property owners and managers of educational facilities, office parks, apartment, and condominium complexes, golf courses, and more.
- 1,500+ employees worldwide including highly skilled arborists who understand the unique needs of the plant life in the areas in which they operate.
- The 350-acre Bartlett Tree Research Laboratories in Charlotte, North Carolina, where new discoveries are made to benefit the industry as well as customers.
- A staff of scientists including Ph.D.s and technicians trained in plant pathology, entomology, and physiology that aid our field staff in plant diagnosis and treatment.
- Advanced arboricultural technology like hand-held computers to store landscape data, global positioning systems to map plant locations, and a patented root care program that leverages supersonic air tools.
- An unsurpassed safety record in the arboricultural field with a commitment to ongoing training in safety techniques and procedures.
- A tangible plan for reducing our carbon footprint through naturally-based service offerings as well as sustainable operating practices like use of bio-diesel fuels in many trucks and other equipment.
- National and local relationships with community and charitable organizations and arborist groups, to which we provide consultation and offer services.