Serving clients in Washington D.C. Metro area since 1985, NVblu, Inc. promises the very highest level of swimming pool design and construction expertise and craftsmanship. Based in Chantilly, Virginia, a suburb of Washington D.C., NVblu designs and constructs award-winning swimming pools and outdoor living environments. On average, NVblu designs and constructs over 60 swimming pools each year. Of these, 60 percent are high-end residential swimming pools and outdoor living projects, while the other 40 percent are large commercial projects.
By collaborating with architects, engineers, and landscape architects, the design professionals at NVblu complete whole- package projects that regularly exceed clients’ expectations, which furthers their mission “to help clients realize their dreams and get the best possible water and outdoor living environment for their investment.”
NVblu offers creative direction throughout the design and finish selection process, sharing decades of professional insight. In this way, clients feel supported, not pressured. They are then able to participate in the project to whatever degree they feel comfortable.
NVblu understands the importance of staying on the leading edge of technology and material development in order to provide the widest range of options. By working with a network of qualified specialists and subcontractors, NVblu delivers design excellence on every level. By design, all clients deal personally with a company principal assigned to their project in order to make their NVblu experience the very best it can be.
NVblu and its industry-leading designers are affiliated with the most prestigious organizations in the country. Additionally, by attending continuous trainings and keeping abreast of industry trends, the team provides the most innovative services available. NVblu’s cutting-edge approach to residential designs and features has transformed the way in which it handles commercial projects, raising the bar for that market to provide resort-like styles and amenities—it is their success in doing so that has made NVblu the most sought-after pool designer and builder in the D.C. Metro area.